Senior Director of eCommerce Growth Services
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
At Passport our goal is to help brands reach their global potential by building the #1 international shipping carrier for eCommerce.
Hundreds of the world’s top direct-to-consumer brands like iHerb, Tommy John, Native, Ritual, Seed.com, and more trust Passport to enable their international eCommerce channel. With an expansive network, an in-house team of logistics and eCommerce experts, and an easily deployed customer experience platform, Passport is the partner that growth-focused brands trust to expand their business internationally.
At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants in the world and think strategically about how to drive value across our customer base. We’re looking for an experienced international ecommerce expert to build and grow Passport’s portfolio of ecommerce enablement and growth services. In this new role you will be leading Passport’s efforts to help our customers reach their full global ecommerce potential as a thought leader, solution builder, and practitioner of ecommerce growth services.
What you’ll do:
- Build a portfolio of international ecommerce growth products and service offerings, utilizing both internal and external technologies and service providers.
- Advise customers on their ecommerce growth strategies and support the adoption of Passport’s ecommerce growth services.
- Become an internal and external thought leader and enabler skill development both within Passport and our customers.
- Assess and manage partnerships and third-party services made available to Passport customers.
- Lead internal teams both directly and in-directly to the shared goal of helping our customers accelerate their international ecommerce sales.
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of direct-to-consumer industry experience.
- Experience as an ecommerce merchant responsible for all aspects of growing digital sales, with specific experience growing international ecommerce sales.
- Equally comfortable with the tactics of demand generation and funnel conversion optimization, and the strategies of building a digital brand and managing profitable growth.
- Excellent communicator and at your best when engaging with customers and helping drive change.
- A desire to take the skills you have cultivated and become an enabler across a broad customer portfolio.
- "Player-coach" mindset: you can build, develop, and manage teams as well as execute.
- Disruptive, fast-paced, high-growth environments are your preferred habitat.
- Excellent references.
What you'll get...
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401K & Company Match
- Bi-Annual Remote Work funds
- 100% remote work environment #LI-Remote
- Company issued laptop
- Flexible PTO
- Themed happy hours - bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ‘n paints!
- Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual all-company offsites in cities around North America
- Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
- One-time remote work set-up stipend to make your at-home office dazzle
- Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!