Senior Backend Engineer - Integrations and Financial Systems
Software Engineering, Accounting & Finance
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Do you remember that last “A-ha” moment you had? When something that seemed so complex and murky all of sudden clicked into precision and clarity?
Prizeout is delivering these “A-ha” moments daily to our clients, partners, and stakeholders. We want you to be part of that reality.
We have built a team that values humility and innovation. We believe that embracing challenges makes us better. We hire people we trust, who will live these values and who are able to find a way to navigate through obstacles and embody an entrepreneurial spirit while maintaining a spirit of optimism.
If that’s you, please read on and apply today!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As a Senior Backend Engineer for the Integrations and financial systems team at Prizeout, you will work within our backend applications and databases to create APIs that enable services across the Prizeout ecosystem. The ideal candidate should be able to take their experiences and apply the right solutions to the right problems across a variety of situations – platform development, engineering enablement, microservices, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Design and build systems quickly that scale as our company does
- Work on integrations with financial intuition platforms, merchant point of sale and inventory systems
- Wear many software development hats from building APIs to writing schemas to ensure logging services are up-to-date
- Influence the long term-term architecture and technical direction of our platform and scale our backend systems
- Ensure our applications are secured and easy to build, test, and deploy
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems and build high-quality experiences for our product
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of development experience, ideally in a microservice architecture using languages such as Node.js and Python
- Experience working with distributed systems in a cloud computing environment
- Relational database experience including schema design and best practices
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment with the ability to adjust to changing priorities and make tradeoffs when guidance is limited and information incomplete
- Team player first and foremost with strong communication skills and a get-it-done approach
- Willing to work full-time in New York City preferred
- Salary Range for this role is $115,000-$175,000 commensurate with experience
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an advertising technology company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Prizeout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Prizeout
Something looks off?