Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative - Skopje, Ohrid, Debar Office
Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom-and-pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
This is an opportunity to step into a Customer Support position in one of the most exciting tech companies in the world, let alone the Macedonian market.
You will be working in a highly competitive environment where you will get the opportunity to learn and collaborate from and with industry experts gives you the chance to continuously grow your professional capabilities while you improve yourself and the team.
We hire and welcome Customer Support Representatives throughout the year.
What you’ll do
The Customer Support Representative is a proven problem solver and that can handle all day-to-day Customer Support responsibilities.
- Manage high volume of inbound and outbound customer and pizzeria calls
- Focus on providing our customers and partners with world class support
- Respond to and create emails for our customer calls based off provided templates
- Provide accurate Slice information to customers and pizzerias as requested
- Appropriately reply to all customer questions and complaints in a timely manner
- Make decisions on when orders should be refunded or the customer should be provided with a promo code
- Willing to work on side projects and follow instruction when asked
- Working hours: three shifts per week (mostly afternoon and night shifts), including weekends and holidays
- This is a full-time position
Who you are:
- Excellent verbal and written English (minimum B2 level)
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems
- Constantly learning new processes as instructed
- Maintain high knowledge of the product and all nuances attached
- Outstanding communication skills
- Friendly and light hearted day-to-day mindset
- Positive, self-motivated attitude with high energy
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Team-player attitude
- Able to work in all three shifts.
What we offer:
- Base salary (330 EUR) + night shift/weekend/holiday paid. Average salary: 420-500 euros.
- Hybrid work model - work remotely/from the office or a mix of both, until it’s super safe to fully return to work in the office full-time.
- Personalized one month paid with the full salary training course at the start of your position with a dedicated trainer and a mentor
- A working environment that promotes open communication based on our core values
- Company structure that encourages career development
- Free educational and English language courses that are offered by our Learning & Development team
- Work with customer support leaders and trainers that provide coaching cues and know-how
How to apply?
We do not use agencies as we have a strong network of referrals, and also want you to have the best recruiting experience possible. A CV gives us a good idea of your background and we are interested in your latest work and projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us.
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 1000+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest-growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you.
Slice is an equal opportunities employer and we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style and perspective as we believe it adds value to the organization, and we aim to recruit like-minded employees.
Something looks off?