Restaurant Support Representative
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
What you'll do:
- Provide exemplary service, ensuring the best partner experience is provided on inbound and outbound communication while meeting acceptable response time.
- Addressing Partner inquiries and objections while educating Partners on Slice processes.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Menu, C-Ops, Sales, and other teams to ensure day to day service levels are met.
- Restaurant Support team ensures all daily partner operational needs are addressed and operational tasks are offloaded from Account Managers, by collaborating with cross functional operational resources
- Provide product feedback and new recommendations based on conversations and requests from restaurants.
- Leverage relationship with restaurant partners on inbound and outbound contacts to optimize shop growth on the Slice platform as it relates to the following levers and issue:
- Shop Operations
- Shop Menu
- Minor Finance Cases (i.e Reimbursement cases)
- Handling written inbound communication (email, sms, chat) in a timely manner
- B2B Comms - responsible for organizing and handling responses from a mass communication to Slice partners via Email/SMS or manual reachout when necessary
Who you are:
- Should be accessible, prompt, reliable, and quickly establish a good relationship with partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time-management skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proven adaptability and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations and support new initiatives
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Salesforce, and Kustomer app
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with the team and management
- Likeable and approachable - earning trust and encouraging junior personnel to follow her/him
- Able to work on all three shifts.
What we offer:
- Base salary (330 EUR) + night shift/weekend/holiday paid. Average salary: 420-500 euros.
- Hybrid work model - work remotely/from the office or a mix of both, until it’s super safe to fully return to work in the office full-time.
- Personalized one month paid with the full salary training course at the start of your position with a dedicated trainer and a mentor
- A working environment that promotes open communication based on our core values
- Company structure that encourages career development
- Free educational and English language courses that are offered by our Learning & Development team
- Work with restaurant support leaders and trainers that provide coaching cues and know-how
How to apply?
We do not use agencies as we have a strong network of referrals, and also want you to have the best recruiting experience possible. A CV gives us a good idea of your background and we are interested in your latest work and projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us.
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Something looks off?