MA Partner Success Manager
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Empower small business owners with the premier commerce enablement solution for local, independent pizzerias.
A Slice Partner Success Manager is responsible for managing and improving a portfolio of Slice restaurant partners. The focus of this role is to build and expand long-term relationships with our pizzeria partners by optimizing their online presence and providing them with phenomenal service. Please note that this is an on-site, full-time position, and working hours are organized in 2 shifts, Monday-Friday.
- Work amongst a small (yet fast-growing) team that is on pace to do manage a book of business of more than $60 Million in sales this year
- Maintain great relationships with individual franchise owners, marketing directors, and other decision makers within assigned brands with the goal of having them further adopt Slice.
- Develop an understanding of each brand’s business and where Slice can provide value.
- Optimize existing accounts to make sure they are using Slice’s playbook, but in accordance with corporate policies and franchise agreements.
- Work with Enterprise Sales reps to develop the appropriate approach for each brand, based on their online ordering, marketing and corporate strategy
- Work closely with Enterprise Account Management leadership to provide updates on portfolio performance, opportunities, feedback and solutions to drive shop success.
- Test new strategies for driving success to our restaurant partners and share feedback
- Provide product feedback and new recommendations based on conversation and requests from restaurants.
- Contribute a “play to win” mentality to the team, and come in everyday with a positive mental attitude.
- Crush goals (and increase GMV) of your portfolio!
The Winning Recipe
- 1+ Year of Sales or Account Management experience (or other relevant experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication/persuasion skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel
- Positive and upbeat phone presence and experience dialing minimum 30 calls per day
- Stellar time management skills with the ability to recognize and focus on high priority task
- Ability to work independently and think critically
- Detailed and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Experience with enterprise clients or working with C-Level Executives a plus
- Previous work experience with CRM, specifically Salesforce.com a plus
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Personalized training at the start of your position, followed by continuous training to ensure you succeed!
- A team obsessed with ping pong tournaments, pizza Fridays and summer parties!
- Company structure that encourages career development, strong career path in sales; you will be recognized for hard work
- Close partnership with account management team leads and trainers that provide all the coaching you need
- Wellbeing + learning and development program
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy (please note, this is subject to change). This entire process is expected to take 4-7 days to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- 20 minute video call with recruiter
- 2 30 minute video calls with Account Manager Team Leads
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Privacy Notice Statement of Acknowledgment
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Slice. Slice is keeping your data safe and secure. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate measures and controls to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access. If selected, we will process your personal data for hiring /employment processes, as well as our legal obligations.
If you are not selected for the job position and you have given consent on the question below (by selecting "Give consent") we will store and process your personal data and submitted documents (CV) to consider eligibility for employment up to 365 days (one year). You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent for storing your personal data and CV in the Slice database considering eligibility for employment for a year. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For additional information and / or exercise of your rights to the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, e-mail: email@example.com