Candidate Experience Coordinator
Candidate Experience Coordinator
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Create an amazing candidate experience, help improve our existing hiring practices, and deliver exceptional results to our hiring teams.
This is a dynamic role for a stellar coordinator to create a ‘best in class’ experience for candidates as they navigate the interview process at Slice. You'll ensure candidates enjoy seamless interactions with the wider team and help us improve our current hiring processes. We will rely on you to be a brand ambassador for Slice and someone who embodies our values through every interaction with potential future team members. To be a successful Candidate Experience Coordinator, you will strive to work in a high volume capacity and be dedicated to helping us build an impressive, diverse and motivated team here at Slice.
The role of Candidate Experience coordinator sits snugly in the Tech & Product Talent Acquisition team and has the pleasure of working with our applicants and Slicers at all levels across the business. The Talent Acquisition team at Slice is high performing, passionate about our mission and incredibly welcoming and helpful.
The Winning Recipe
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with a focus on candidate experience
- Efficient and stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Proficient with GSuite and ideally an ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Keen sense of urgency, organised and efficient
- Recognise and appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Stellar communication skills and the ability to make people feel special and at ease
- Ability to effectively collaborate with recruiters, teams & leadership to understand and implement the hiring plan for each req, building great relationships along the way
- Your written communications will be timely, thoughtful and engaging
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Private healthcare insurance
- Flexible Work Environment
- Remote Work
- Wellbeing Program
- Learning and Development Program
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 1-3 weeks to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- Recruiter meeting 30 minute
- Hiring manager meeting 30 minute
- 45 min competency interview & short task
Privacy Notice Statement of Acknowledgment
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Slice. Slice is keeping your data safe and secure. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate measures and controls to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorised access. If selected, we will process your personal data for hiring /employment processes, as well as our legal obligations.
If you are not selected for the job position and you have given consent on the question below (by selecting "Give consent") we will store and process your personal data and submitted documents (CV) to consider eligibility for employment up to 365 days (one year). You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent for storing your personal data and CV in the Slice database considering eligibility for employment for a year. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
For additional information and / or exercise of your rights to the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org