Register Sales Manager
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Slice Register is rooted in point-of-sale, but will extend far beyond POS with Slice’s many capabilities. Empower small business owners with the premier commerce enablement solution for local, independent pizzerias. Empower small business owners with the premier commerce enablement solution for local, independent pizzerias.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to join as a key member of our Sales Organization. Managing a team of 8-10 sales representatives, you’ll coach, support, and motivate each team member to hit their monthly sales goals. As a Sales Manager focused on our Point of Sale product (Register), you’ll be part of one of Slice’s top strategic initiatives. Leading the team with infectious energy, you’ll ensure optimum productivity across the board while cultivating a culture of open communication. Your team should have confidence in you as their go-to for questions and support.
Other areas of the role will be:
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Lead coaching sessions for all reps on your team
- Monitor and report on the performance of sales reps
- Communicate changes in products, processes, and policies to your team
- Create an environment where motivated reps are able to achieve at the peak of their ability through recognition and incentives
- Conduct interviews and make hiring decisions as part of the hiring process
- Own all MK based Point of Sale efforts often collaborating with cross-functional teams
The expectation for our sales managers is that they are great sellers and strong leaders.
Please note this is a full-time, on-site position and working hours are 16:00-00:00, Monday through Friday.
We're a team full of high-energy, persistent, tenacious, and adaptable individuals and you should be too! We are problem solvers, data driven, and able to remain stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities. We exist in a high growth environment in a fast-paced organization looking for individuals who are self-motivated team players willing to always find the way forward!
The Winning Recipe
We’re looking for high-energy, results-driven, and adaptable individuals who succeed in fast-paced working environments.
- Minimum 3 Years of Sales/Leadership/Management experience preferred
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experienced in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Strong analytical mindset for tracking rep metrics and performance
- Experience with managing, coaching, and motivating a sales team
- Advanced English (written & verbal)
- Excellent at identifying opportunities and challenges and collaborating with Sales Leadership to solve problems
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Full-time contract, healthcare and pension insurance paid by us
- Company structure that encourages career development, a strong career path in sales; you will be recognized for hard work
- Wellbeing + learning and development program
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Privacy Notice Statement of Acknowledgment
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Slice. Slice is keeping your data safe and secure. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate measures and controls to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access. If selected, we will process your personal data for hiring /employment processes, as well as our legal obligations.
If you are not selected for the job position and you have given consent on the question below (by selecting "Give consent") we will store and process your personal data and submitted documents (CV) to consider eligibility for employment up to 365 days (one year). You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent for storing your personal data and CV in the Slice database considering eligibility for employment for a year. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
For additional information and / or exercise of your rights to the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, e-mail: email@example.com