We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the growing People Team at the biggest small brand in beverage. Spindrift is filled with dynamic, entrepreneurial and passionate team members who are fanatical about our delicious product. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and are looking for a curious, diligent, creative and high integrity individual to join this growing team.
Reporting to the Vice President of People, this position will provide administrative support for members of the executive team and be responsible for many office responsibilities in our headquarters in Newton, MA. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Administrative support for executive team
- Correspond with external stakeholders and schedule meetings
- Book travel and coordinate logistics
- Plan board and executive team meetings
- Organize files, perform data entry
- Help prepare for presentations, which may include printing and binding
- Coordinate postage & delivery for events
- Serve as Notary Public (if not already, attend class for certification)
- Office support for HQ
- Maintain a clean and organized office space
- Order and maintain office equipment, fixtures, furnishings and supplies
- Greet guests and handle visitor / vendor inquiries
- Liaise with property manager, and address office issues with building management
- Communicate office-related news to staff; issue security cards and parking passes to new employees
- Coordinate postage & delivery for staff; accept deliveries
- Community building support
- Support HQ and company-wide community-building efforts
- Coordinate events, catering and employee communications
Who You Are
- You have some experience working in an office environment.
- You are high integrity and are accustomed to maintaining confidentiality.
- You set and maintain the highest standards of quality.
- You’re highly organized and comfortable working on routine, detail-oriented work.
- You are ready to feel invested in your work and the people you work with, and you’ll make sure to have some fun along the way.
- You’re curious! You’re eager to learn about the company and leverage your existing knowledge.
- You’re a clear communicator.
- You embrace and regularly demonstrate our values of agility, collaboration, innovation, ambition, trust and respect.
- You’re able to work from Newton, MA office at least four days a week and travel for business trips 1 to 2 times per year.
- You’re able to lift/move 25 lbs as needed to maintain office space, furnishings and supplies.
The salary range for this position is $45,000 – $55,000 and is dependent upon the candidate’s experience prior to joining Spindrift. In addition, we offer the following compensation and benefits:
- short-term and long-term incentive programs specific to level and department
- medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a current employer contribution rate of 80% towards monthly premiums, regardless of plan type selected
- Company-paid life insurance, and a 401k retirement savings plan
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Annual allowances for personal use of Spindrift product, health and wellness, professional development, and social justice education
- A host of voluntary benefits including but not limited to additional life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, etc.
- In addition to any paid leave benefits required by regulation, the company provides paid parental leave, vacation, sick, personal, bereavement, community service, and holiday time