We’re looking for a team-oriented individual to join our Logistics in-house operations. This position is responsible for owning and optimizing our 3rd party warehouse network to ensure timely and efficient delivery of our product. Responsibilities will range from financial and relationship management of our 3rd party partners, to analyzing key warehouse metrics and identifying areas of opportunity to standardize the network. Finally, this role will be involved in the analysis of customer chargebacks and identification of root cause for corrective action. It is understood that this position will play a key role in - and be accountable for - achieving annual company goals as they pertain to sales, margin, and customer service.
- Management of 3rd party warehouse partner relationship – including but not limited to: contract rate compliance, bi-weekly cadence calls with critical warehouse partners, KPI and contract terms monitoring and adherence
- Identify, track, and collect warehouse chargebacks due to non-compliance of SOPs
- Financial ownership of annual warehouse budget and adherence
- Customer Logistics – act as the logistics liaison between our internal and external supply chain partners, focusing on supply chain efficiencies with our customer base
- Back up support for Transportation Management System planning function
- Work in tandem with the procurement team on potential future warehouse RFPs (Requests for Proposal)
- Monitor and report warehouse dock performance, identifying areas for improvement
- Lead and participate in supply chain efficiency and cost savings projects
- Communicate thoroughly across functions, specifically with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Customer Operations, Accounting and Sales
- Achieve overall corporate as well as specific functional goals
- Identify opportunities to improve procedures and policies that add value to the business
- Serve as a key team member and representative of the Logistics team for projects and initiatives focusing on key customer programs, new product support, etc.