Customer Success Manager
Streamline AI’s mission is to become the primary intake and workflow automation system for in-house legal teams and eventually all enterprise G&A teams. We are carving out a niche in an underserved market and have developed an exciting product that is selling into a largely blue ocean market.
We have raised a round of funding, achieved product-market fit, and onboarded our first set of customers, many of which are household names. Our Founder and CEO, Kathy Zhu, has deep customer empathy and strong network connections from her previous role as an executive at DoorDash and is actively involved in building out the customer pipeline and marketing our business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to be a strategic and supportive partner for our marquee customers and enable our next chapter of growth. This position reports to the Head of Customer Success and is an opportunity to work with a happy, entrepreneurial team in a growth position.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation days
- Health insurance
- Professional development
The Customer Success Manager:
- Owns the entire post-sale customer life cycle, from implementing our software to managing the customer’s renewal
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction during every touchpoint
- Manages customer expectations against company priorities and resources
- Models business processes and converts them into product workflows
- Leads handoff meetings from Sales to onboard and implement new customers onto the platform
- Advises customers on best practices, promotes new features, creates prototypes, and maintains a pristine demo environment
- Creates content to educate customers about product functionality and use cases
- Owns, triages, and manages issues that arise with a customer’s use of the product
- Triages customer issues between Engineering, Support and Customers
- Channels the voice of the Customer within the business, informing the product roadmap and our leadership team with what’s top of mind for customers
- Advocates for features, processes, and strategies to make the Customer happier and more successful
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience driving success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to create the right amount of process and structure and can continuously innovate
- A proven track record of working with enterprise SAAS companies
- 3-5 years of Customer Success experience
- A knack for identifying and creating business process flows
- Convey complex concepts very simply without jargon
- High EQ & IQ
- Ability to lead meetings and fun to be on Zoom calls with
- A hard-working, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic spirit
- Hustle and ability to get stuff done
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience working with Pendo
- Experience working with in-house legal teams
- Skills with G Sheets & Excel wizardry
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Streamline AI.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your contact know upon initial connection.
Something looks off?