Enterprise Account Executive
Ternary seeks experienced Enterprise Account Executives to join our journey to build the best FinOps cost management platform in the market to help engineers, finance analysts and business leaders optimize every dollar spent on cloud computing in their companies. Ternary recently announced multi-cloud support, self-hosted functionality and enhanced AI/ML-powered features that will take our product to the next level.
- Are a passionate team of people who are devoted to building the platform that would have best helped us (engineers, finance analysts, leadership) with cloud financial management (aka FinOps) in our past positions.
- Have a founding team with deep experience - many of our team members were early employees at the largest of products in the FinOps space and have seen the movie before. We have built an evolved platform in the space and have Enterprise product market fit.
- Are evolving from “Founder-led” sales to an Enterprise Sales team offering customers an innovative solution that solves real pain points.
- Work with the most influential Public Cloud Partners: SADA (Google Cloud Partner of the Year for two years), Onix, 66degrees, Cloudwerx
- Have 5+ year's enterprise field sales experience.
- Are an empathetic person and active listener who loves selling solutions to help others.
- Are familiar with at least one of the major cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure) and can speak confidently about how their services (ie., S3, BigQuery, etc..) are used by companies.
- Have familiarity with the FinOps framework, organization and ideology.
- Have history in both ”land and expand” opportunities plus new logo acquisition.
- Are comfortable independently running all phases of discovery and validation.
- Have worked closely with Solutions Engineers throughout various sales cycles.
- Have a mentorship and collaborative attitude, and are eager to pair with your peers and non-technical colleagues.
- Are excited to own new initiatives, and take them from A to Z.
- Are willing to work in a mostly-remote setting in a Continental USA time zone (from Pacific to Eastern.)
- Previously completed previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDPICC, SPIN, Challenger Sales.)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Possess a demonstrable track record of overachievement, and hitting sales targets.
Comp and benefits:
- We are a remote-first company - join Ternary and work from anywhere in the US.
- Uncapped commission potential plus equity component
- Company sponsored travel to interact with colleagues several times a year.
- We provide a PC or Mac laptop, health benefits, 401(k), and a generous WFH budget for you to set up your home office.
The estimated base salary for this role ranges from $90,000-$150,000, along with a generous equity component. This range is merely an estimate, and the width of the range reflects willingness to consider candidates with broad prior seniority. Actual compensation may deviate from this range based on skills, experience, and qualifications.
At Ternary, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Ternary is a remote-first company.
Something looks off?