Director of FP&A, Supply Chain
Walpole, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
Thrasio has an opening in our Finance team for an experienced Director, Supply Chain FP&A who will help drive the Supply Chain FP&A activities for the business. This is a highly visible and exciting role, rich in analytics and playing a meaningful role to support our Supply Chain team with day to day operations, planning, and analysis. This will involve collaborating with key functions across the entire organization. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to drive meaningful strategic initiatives for the Company while at the same time developing various processes and the overall function of the FP&A team reporting directly to the Head of FP&A.
- Responsible for financial reporting including monthly reviews with Corporate executive management teams and detailed reviews with divisional leadership teams
- Strategic partner to Chief Supply Chain Officer. Align strategic initiatives to long range operational plans
- Perform ad hoc projects for Supply Chain executives on an as needed basis
- Manage budget and forecast processes for end to end supply chain
- Support strategic initiatives for the Supply Chain team
What You Bring to the Party:
- Minimum of 10-15 years of professional Finance experience; with exposure to detailed analytics and forecasting, along with a collaborative approach to decision making.
- Public company FP&A experience.
- Supply chain FP&A experience.
- Experience managing the financial planning process across a global company.
- Experience supporting E-Commerce and/or Retail businesses.
- Modeling creation and expertise in excel required for ongoing ad hoc projects.
- 3-5 years of experience managing teams.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Thrasio
Something looks off?