Sr. Program Manager, Affiliate
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
Thrasio is seeking a highly strategic and data-driven Sr. Program Manager, Affiliate to drive the growth and engagement of affiliate partnerships. The ideal candidate has experience with outbound marketing strategies and account based marketing, is knowledgeable about the media industry and affiliate marketing landscape, and is passionate about identifying and building emerging business lines. You’ll work closely with Product, Engineering, Creative, Legal, and Finance to help inform iterative product development. We’re looking for a strategic customer advocate who thinks deeply about improving our partners’ experiences and enjoys working with various stakeholders to execute complex projects.
- Lead go-to-market for Thrasio’s affiliate expansion with long-tail publishers. Craft outbound marketing strategies, email based BDR campaigns, SOPs, and email automation flows designed to acquire, onboard, and retain publishers and creators to the new affiliate marketplace.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Creative, Legal, and Finance teams to triage issues, track progress on program improvements, and create internal and external communications collateral.
- Design A/B testing, experimentation, and email experiences using external tools such as HubSpot.
- Run the monthly business review for the project, including identifying callouts, metric bridges, and action items.
- Proactively identify, deep dive, and resolve issues that may impair the program’s ability to meet performance and growth goals.
- Make prioritization and trade-off decisions balancing external partner experience, business priorities, and resource constraints.
- Drive alignment between senior leaders including resourcing, legal risk, growth investments, and onboarding speed.
What You Bring to the Party
- 7+ years of growth marketing experience including email based BDR campaigns, landing page conversion and optimization, nurture campaigns, and account based marketing.
- Experience with technology-driven marketing automation, including proficiency with HubSpot CRM (or other) and integrations.
- Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements.
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership.
- Experience leading business development and partnerships with publishers, influencers, and/or merchants.
- Experience at a digital media company, ideally in the affiliate or content commerce space.
- Lots of backbone, creativity, ownership, patience and positive outlook.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.