Partner Manager - Affiliate Partnerships
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As a Partner Manager on the Growth Marketing team, you will take ownership of optimizing some of our largest strategic partnerships. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Affiliate Partnerships, you will manage day-to-day operations for key affiliate partners, such as major publishers, deal sites, paid partners, and affiliate networks. Your role will require you to collaborate closely with other departments to gather insights and identify opportunities for your partner portfolio. To excel in this role, you must have exceptional interpersonal skills, proficiency in data analysis, and a shared set of values with the organization. The ideal candidate will bring experience in affiliate marketing, enterprise sales, account management, customer success, or business development. If you are passionate about driving growth through strategic partnerships and possess the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to manage and grow partnerships
- Develop a deep understanding of each partners’ content and business strategy through effective questioning and use these insights to scale the partnership
- Partner with internal stakeholders including brand operations, product launch, marketing and other internal teams to identify and pitch strategic opportunities to your external partners
- Own data analysis, reporting, and data driven insights for your accounts
- Foster a comprehensive understanding of Thrasio's business, products, and the affiliate industry through ongoing learning and research
- 5+ years experience in affiliate marketing or account management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Experience managing large account portfolios
- Ability to multitask, thrive under pressure, and handle unexpected requests
- Expertise in turning data into powerful narratives
- Experience building internal relationships and coordinating cross-functionally
- Demonstrated quick learner and proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast pace environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Skilled in delivering effective presentations and demonstrating leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) a plus
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Thrasio
Something looks off?