Enterprise Systems Senior Specialist - Workday
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
We are Thrasio - Builders Welcome!
At Thrasio, we’re reimagining how to make the world’s most-loved products accessible to everyone. We work with successful sellers, using a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews – plus supply chain and marketing smarts – to transform the art and science of commerce. We estimate that 1 in 6 households has purchased a Thrasio product! And our goal is for all of those households to be truly delighted by their purchase.
What Makes Us Unique
At Thrasio, we’re in building mode: block by block we’re working together to construct a great company. What does that look like? Everyone is a leader - we lean into opportunities, not titles. We expect everyone to behave and act like a leader. Our Leadership Principles inform the ways we work together to ensure the brands, products and services we offer truly delight our customers. Everyone is a builder - whether it’s gaining marketable new skills through project sprints outside of your own function, or standing up more efficient ways of work - we’re doing it from the ground up. Everyone belongs- a sense of belonging brings us all together. We operate as One Team.
We are looking for an Administrator - Workday. This role will be reporting into the Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems, this role will partner with the People Ops teams to support Workday HCM, integrations, workflows, security, and advise the teams on how to best leverage Workday to the fullest. Tactically, this position will lead the execution of high priority initiatives and be responsible for the overall administration, enhancement and ongoing support and maintenance of Workday HCM and ancillary applications.
- Serve as primary enterprise systems support partner for the company’s People Ops teams. Collaborate on a multi-year HCM applications roadmap to optimize the HR technology stack and implement new solutions to help streamline processes.
- Act as a solution architect by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors to document business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, then design/implement effective solutions to address those needs.
- Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations.
- Work with technical teams to integrate Workday to other systems (e.g., Lever, CultureAmp, NetSuite, KnowBe4, etc.) to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization. Maintain, monitor and support all People Ops system integrations.
- Oversee the Change Management (weekly change request process for Workday Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on development sprints for issues/enhancements) processes for Workday HCM.
- Participate in recurring Workday audits on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What You Bring to The Party
- Minimum of 5 years of Workday HCM experience with Workday partner certification or minimum of 7 years of Workday HCM experience without. At least 1 full cycle global Workday HCM implementation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization working with HCM systems.
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience working with the following Workday modules (Compensation, Talent, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking and US Payroll) and integrations.
- Extensive understanding of the end-to-end functional HR business processes.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with executive leadership, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
- Familiar with Workday audit requirements and processes.
- Familiar with Atlassian Jira Sprint development / deployment.
What We Offer:
- The chance to be part of a next-gen consumer goods company that is changing the industry
- A collaborative work environment where cross-functional teams work together to solve problems and achieve common goals
- The opportunity to build together with a talented, diverse and passionate team, and the innovative technology to enable us
- A remote-first work environment that allows employees to manage their schedules effectively, meet in a hub when necessary, and maintain a healthy balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, as well as tremendous on the job learning opportunities.
- The freedom to "be bold", have a voice within the company and take on opportunities with less red tape
- Gratuity is a statutory benefit paid to all full-time permanent employees who have worked continuously with the same organization for at least 5 years.
- In keeping with the National and Festival Holidays Act. employees will be paid 10-15 days per calendar year as holidays.
Thrasio values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other category protected by applicable law. We strive to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We encourage applicants who meet the minimum criteria to apply, as we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and challenging assumptions.