Marketing Operations Assistant, Fat Kid Deals
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
About the Role:
The Marketing Operations Assistant will support business operations on weekdays and holidays for the Fat Kid Deals team under Growth Marketing - Affiliate Sites, including creating and re-circulating social media content and engaging with our 1M+ followers. They will directly learn from and support the co-founders and operators of a business acquired by Thrasio. Our preferred candidate is a self-sufficient, reliable, and communicative team player with experience or interest in social media and affiliate marketing.
- Select deals to post from Top Sellers report, Thrasio deals calendar, Amazon deals page, Top Sites and other available sources
- Craft copy and select media for posts
- Re-circulate top performing content and positive engagements
- Monitor posting frequency of content
- Document expired content and maintain accurate upcoming content schedule
- Communicate with followers, respond to replies
- Administrative tasks to support the team
What You Bring to the Party:
- Experience in data entry, project management, or customer service
- Familiarity with Excel and Google Drive
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and desire to be part of a team
- Independent worker with the ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Bonus if you have experience in social media marketing and/or affiliate marketing
What We Offer:
- The chance to be part of a next-gen consumer goods company that is changing the industry
- A collaborative work environment where cross-functional teams work together to solve problems and achieve common goals
- The opportunity to build together with a talented, diverse and passionate team, and the innovative technology to enable us
- A remote-first work environment that allows employees to manage their schedules effectively, meet in a hub when necessary, and maintain a healthy balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, tremendous on the job learning opportunities
The freedom to "be bold", have a voice within the company and take on opportunities with less red tape
Thrasio values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other category protected by applicable law. We strive to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We encourage applicants who meet the minimum criteria to apply, as we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and challenging assumptions.