TikTok Shop Business Development Associate
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The TikTok Shop Business Development Associate will support the TikTok Shop team to drive the growth and engagement of creator partnerships. This role will be actively involved in developing and establishing new partnerships, as well as supporting a seamless onboarding process. Our preferred candidate is a self-starter with a strong analytical background who is comfortable wearing different hats as the program and group scales.
- Sourcing new creator leads on TikTok Shop
- Creating lead lists and maintaining accurate data points
- Executing outbound creator outreach
- Corresponding with potential new partners on most frequent questions
- Administrative tasks to support the TikTok Shop team
What you bring to the party:
- Experience in project coordination, account management support, or an operations role
- Advanced skills in excel
- Knowledge in email marketing is a plus
- Familiar with project management tools and CRMs (Hubspot) is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative but capable of working independently when needed
- A positive attitude, inquisitive nature, and goal-oriented mindset
- Thrives in ambiguous situations and creative problem solving
- Bonus if you have experience in social media marketing and/or have an understanding of the creator/influencer programs on Instagram, TikTok, and Amazon.
What We Offer:
- The chance to be part of a next-gen consumer goods company that is changing the industry
- A collaborative work environment where cross-functional teams work together to solve problems and achieve common goals
- The opportunity to build together with a talented, diverse and passionate team, and the innovative technology to enable us
- A remote-first work environment that allows employees to manage their schedules effectively, meet in a hub when necessary, and maintain a healthy balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, tremendous on the job learning opportunities
The freedom to "be bold", have a voice within the company and take on opportunities with less red tape
Thrasio values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other category protected by applicable law. We strive to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We encourage applicants who meet the minimum criteria to apply, as we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and challenging assumptions.