Partnership Coordinator - Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Partnership Coordinator to join our Affiliate Operations team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to play a key role in managing and optimizing our affiliate partnerships, ensuring seamless operations, reporting, and driving the success of our affiliate programs. You will function as the operational support for all needs related to the Affiliate team, including reporting, automation, and cross-collaborative processes. You will communicate and serve as the single point of contact for our external publisher partners, who are some of the largest media companies in the world.
- Manage the monthly reporting process of Publisher partnerships, including: Own all external facing partner reporting correspondence with the largest media companies in the Amazon affiliate ecosystem, Manage commission payments to our publisher partners. Manage the Affiliate team’s relationship with Thrasio’s Accounting leadership team, working closely to identify process gaps, areas for automation, and overall process improvements.
- Prepare regular performance reports (e.g. Monthly Business Reviews) for internal stakeholders, including Thrasio’s Executive Leadership Team, identifying key metrics and highlighting progress against goals.
- Support the launch of Thrasio’s Affiliate Reporting Automation project. Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Data and Analytics to triage issues, track progress on reporting automation improvements, and create internal communication collateral and training.
- Drive requirements gathering based on internal and external research.
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks to maintain the integrity of the Affiliate team’s automation efforts, including data accuracy checks and ensuring all SOPs are up to date and adhered to.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with technology-driven marketing automation, including proficiency with HubSpot CRM (or other) and integrations.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer:
- The chance to be part of a next-gen consumer goods company that is changing the industry
- A collaborative work environment where cross-functional teams work together to solve problems and achieve common goals
- The opportunity to build together with a talented, diverse and passionate team, and the innovative technology to enable us
- We promote a "none punch in or out" work environment that allows employees to manage their schedules effectively, and maintain a healthy balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, tremendous on the job learning opportunities.
The freedom to "be bold", have a voice within the company and take on opportunities with less red tape
Thrasio values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other category protected by applicable law. We strive to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We encourage applicants who meet the minimum criteria to apply, as we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and challenging assumptions.
At Thrasio, we are committed to building a great company - a place I want to work at, a place I can build, a place I can belong. Our goal is to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that fuels success and growth in the workplace and beyond. We are also committed to recruiting and hiring a diverse team at all levels through fair and unbiased recruitment and hiring practices. Providing diversity-related demographic information during the application process helps us measure our progress towards these goals.