Senior IT Systems Endpoint Administrator
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As an IT Systems Endpoint Administrator, you will be responsible for managing and administration of Thrasio endpoint devices:
Must work across a variety of departments and teams regarding device management (mainly laptops both MacOS and Windows) in a cloud environment using Okta as the IdP. A general understanding of cloud-based software applications, and internal security policies necessary to support the company. You will work hand in hand with the IdP and Security teams to meet goals set for the company’s computer endpoint assets
- Ownership of Configuration and Management of User devices such as MacOS and Windows laptops
- Device (endpoint) Configuration and Management using the Okta, Google, MS-Intune, JAMF, Bitlocker and SentinelOne toolsets
- Utilizing JIRA for Project and Task tracking
- Assistance in troubleshooting and taking ownership of issues that arise with various applications and systems while working to resolve them
- Ensuring the smooth deployment of new applications
- Participating in systems design and redundancy planning.
- Creating and updating technical documentation to support your activities
- Facilitating effective and supportive team relationships to resolve operational and interdepartmental problems quickly
- Must be available 8am-12pm US Eastern Time. The remainder of the workday is flexible.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years on 1 or more SaaS platforms, (Okta / Azure /GCP / AWSx) - and systems administration experience (MS win10, MS Server 2016+, Linux)
- 2+ year’s experience with Security Platforms such as SentinelOne or equiv. platforms.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools such as Powershell, Postman and Python Scripting.
- A proven track record of developing and executing IT projects
- Knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
Nice to Have But Not Required:
- Understanding of security policies, references, and frameworks (SOC II, GDPR, CCPA, etc)
- IT certifications in Okta, Amazon AWS , Google GCP, or other certifications are a plus
What We Offer:
- The chance to be part of a next-gen consumer goods company that is changing the industry
- A collaborative work environment where cross-functional teams work together to solve problems and achieve common goals
- The opportunity to build together with a talented, diverse and passionate team, and the innovative technology to enable us
- We promote a "none punch in or out" work environment that allows employees to manage their schedules effectively, and maintain a healthy balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, tremendous on the job learning opportunities.
The freedom to "be bold", have a voice within the company and take on opportunities with less red tape
Thrasio values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other category protected by applicable law. We strive to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We encourage applicants who meet the minimum criteria to apply, as we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and challenging assumptions.
At Thrasio, we are committed to building a great company - a place I want to work at, a place I can build, a place I can belong. Our goal is to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that fuels success and growth in the workplace and beyond. We are also committed to recruiting and hiring a diverse team at all levels through fair and unbiased recruitment and hiring practices. Providing diversity-related demographic information during the application process helps us measure our progress towards these goals.