Senior NetSuite Developer
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
We are Thrasio - Builders Welcome!
At Thrasio, we’re reimagining how to make the world’s most-loved products accessible to everyone. We work with successful sellers, using a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews – plus supply chain and marketing smarts – to transform the art and science of commerce. We estimate that 1 in 6 households has purchased a Thrasio product! And our goal is for all of those households to be truly delighted by their purchase.
What Makes Us Unique
At Thrasio, we’re in building mode: block by block we’re working together to construct a great company. What does that look like? Everyone is a leader - we lean into opportunities, not titles. We expect everyone to behave and act like a leader. Our Leadership Principles inform the ways we work together to ensure the brands, products and services we offer truly delight our customers. Everyone is a builder - whether it’s gaining marketable new skills through project sprints outside of your own function, or standing up more efficient ways of work - we’re doing it from the ground up. Everyone belongs- a sense of belonging brings us all together. We operate as One Team.
- Perform and advise as a subject matter expert of NetSuite and associated systems to support end users on a day-to-day basis.
- Create and Maintain integrations with third party application systems
- Perform GAP Analysis en route to system design and configuration before undertaking any development.
- Collaborate with technical team members to help guide the development of customized NetSuite solutions.
- Collaborate with Business to drive continuous improvement of the business process in domains such as Order to Cash, Record to
- Report and Procure to Pay.
- Emphasize on NetSuite best practices while conducting research, design and development of any optimal solutions.
- Work with the leadership team to identify efficiencies and offer technical solutions.
- Partner with Advanced Customer Support( NetSuite ACS) on the NetSuite transformation project
What You Bring to the Party:
- A solid understanding of business processes in NetSuite such as (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Integrations with third party applications) together with core Finance and Supply Chain modules within NetSuite domain
- Possesses a strong understanding and knowledge on NetSuite Software system architecture, roles and permissions, Basic Accounting, Suite Analytics, SuiteFlow and Suite Builder.
- Ability to perform data analysis, data source identification, conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings and presentations together with good understanding of data import and export using csv, API s and using other methods between NetSuite and 3rd party systems.
- Identify and implement processes and workflows that improve NetSuite Product Customization, Integration and operational performance
- Ability to review independently all NetSuite system designs and configuration undertakings.
- Possesses good understanding of Security protocols and practices and have problem solving skills to troubleshoot issues that arise during application configurations, deployment of scripts or workflows and during NetSuite releases
- 5 year of direct NetSuite experience facilitating design and configuration on NetSuite Application, (NetSuite Admin/ERP Consultant Certification preferred
- Associate or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Good functional understanding of NetSuite modules in a OneWorld environment such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Revenue Recognition, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Electronic Payments, Multi-Book, and Currency Translations/Foreign Exchange
- Hands-on experience creating custom NetSuite fields, records, forms, workflows, scripts, searches, reports and dashboards to meet critical business needs
Nice To Have But Not Required
- Some experience writing OR debugging custom programs written in SuiteScript 2.0 is a huge plus
- Ability to lead a team of Business Analysts, NetSuite Developers, NetSuite System Admins and NetSuite Business Partners to coordinate all internal support and development activities within the organization.
What We Offer:
- The chance to be part of a next-gen consumer goods company that is changing the industry
- A collaborative work environment where cross-functional teams work together to solve problems and achieve common goals
- The opportunity to build together with a talented, diverse and passionate team, and the innovative technology to enable us
- A remote-first work environment that allows employees to manage their schedules effectively, meet in a hub when necessary, and maintain a healthy balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, as well as tremendous on the job learning opportunities.
- The freedom to "be bold", have a voice within the company and take on opportunities with less red tape
- Gratuity is a statutory benefit paid to all full-time permanent employees who have worked continuously with the same organization for at least 5 years.
- In keeping with the National and Festival Holidays Act. employees will be paid 10-15 days per calendar year as holidays.
Thrasio values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other category protected by applicable law. We strive to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We encourage applicants who meet the minimum criteria to apply, as we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and challenging assumptions.
In addition to the base annual salary listed above, this position is eligible for short-term [and long-term] incentive compensation, as well as benefits, which are subject to the applicable plans, policies and definitive documentation regarding such compensation and benefits.
At Thrasio, we are committed to building a great company - a place I want to work at, a place I can build, a place I can belong. Our goal is to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that fuels success and growth in the workplace and beyond. We are also committed to recruiting and hiring a diverse team at all levels through fair and unbiased recruitment and hiring practices. Providing diversity-related demographic information during the application process helps us measure our progress towards these goals.