Experienced Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for an Experienced Full Stack Engineer to join and to take a key role in our site in TLV. The position is to be part of a super talented & motivated Development team responsible for Via’s Agent management tools by building cutting-edge E2E solutions and scalable infrastructure to deliver Via’s ride sharing service in NYC and globally.
You’ll work closely with our designers, product managers, and customers to understand user needs, and then build and iterate on technical solutions that address them. You'll work across the stack, using different technologies for different projects. You’ll also build and maintain our processes and tools, to keep our productivity and code quality high.
What You’ll Do
- Implementing the components that bind complex routing, real-time customer and driver management, mass scale user communication into a complete, mission critical service.
- Design and implement solutions by developing server and client technologies.
Who You Are
- BSc. Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 4 years of professional Full Stack experience - Must
- Experience with React/Vue.js/Angular
- Experience with Python/Ruby
- Experience with AWS - Advantage
- Fast learner: You can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods
- You're collaborative, humble, empathetic, and value honest feedback
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Something looks off?