Team Lead, Support Operations
Via builds technology that transforms transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Team Lead, Support Operations you will be responsible for a team of agents responsible for supporting riders and drivers for our innovative public transit and paratransit services. We are transforming the way people access mobility and think about transit.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of customer support agents, inspiring and empowering them to perform to their full capabilities on behalf of our customers
- Closely monitor your teams members individual performance, creating coaching, feedback and training where needed
- Take ownership for your team’s performance on specific KPIs, processes, and customer satisfaction
- Integrate into the global Support Operations team to ensure best practices and knowledge sharing across sites and teams
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders, including General Managers, Field Managers and the wider regional team, to ensure the support organization is meeting the needs of the business
- Proactively identify what is working well and what needs to be improved for our end customers, and suggest practical ways to improve outcomes
Who You Are
- Fluent in German (minimum C1) and English
- You have experience in and are excited by managing a team
- Strong empathy - both for your team members as well as our riders/customers
- Ability to keep calm even in stressful situations and to develop creative solutions in real time
- Tech savvy
- Full-time availability
- Previous experience working in a support organization is a plus
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?