Tech Ops Jira Expert
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Tech Ops Jira Expert at Via, you’ll be a part of our Tech Ops team, focusing on cross-organizational work in collaboration with diverse R&D groups. You will manage the domain and provide configuration and administrative support.
What you’ll do:
- Take an active part in managing Jira, including complex workflows and schemes
- Lead process of improvement, plan, evaluate, deploy and operate tools to suit the expanding user-base
- Train and support end users on Jira features and other related tools
- Analyze current Jira configurations and migrate to new instances
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize the system
Who you are:
- Ability to manage Jira, create complex workflows, screen schemes and permission schemes
- Experience with Architecture of Jira deployment, focusing on providing a platform for housing units to administer, track and report on department-wide projects and issues
- Experience working alongside R&D teams
- Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Personal skills: Team-player, independent, problem-solver, capable of multitasking, own the ability to drive people and tasks.
- Fluent English in speech, writing and reading - Must
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?