Support Operations Principal
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Strategic Planning/Support Operations Principal, you own supply planning and forecasting, cost optimization, and strategic vendor management for our Global Support Operations team, helping to drive critical business outcomes around cost, operational excellence, and rider, driver, and partner experience. You oversee the Global Support Operations budget, identifying opportunities to optimize spend and acting as a thought partner on cost forecasts, strategic pricing, and partnership proposals. You are the main interface between Via and our outsourced support vendors, ensuring the productivity and performance of 350+ agents across the globe who make our services exceptional.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage Support spend globally across Support Operations, Partner Support Operations, and Technical Support Operations, and is accountable to ensuring spend is optimized for operational outcomes and quality
- Own and execute the quarterly budgeting process for Support, presenting to key stakeholders across Operations and Finance
- Identify and execute on opportunities to reduce costs, eliminate inefficiencies, or improve performance through analysis on site mix, channel mix, queue design, and staffing delivery
- Manage the strategic relationship with all Support vendors, holding them accountable to key performance targets and identifying opportunities to improve agent productivity
- Help shape new support models and queues as input into strategic pricing proposals and RFP responses
- Oversee Support’s supply planning and forecasting function to ensure that critical service level targets are met, and innovate on methodologies to improve forecasting accuracy and efficacy
Who You Are:
- Data-oriented with experience building and navigating financial models, budgets, and P&L statements
- A collaborator with excellent cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- A critical thinker with the ability to identify opportunities to improve existing processes
- Experienced in strategic vendor management
- Comfortable with statistics or have a data science background
Compensation and Benefits
- All final pay rates will be determined by candidates experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data
- Base salary pay range: $125,000-$165,000
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?