Senior Product Designer
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Senior Product Designer you’ll work with different teams to deliver cutting-edge, user-centered digital experiences for millions of our daily based users. We’re searching for out-of-the-box curious thinkers with a passion for details and functionality who want to solve problems together with a team that values bold ideas and attention to details.
What You’ll Do:
- Embed user-centered design principles and craft intelligent, cutting-edge and user-centered digital experiences, act as the user advocate
- Lead the design of a product area that is being used by professional users on daily bases
- Work together with the VP of product design, product team and engineers to bring these experiences to life.
- Perform and design user research and prototyping
- Working closely with Product Managers, Analysts and Developers to create simple and usable user experiences
- Designing and delivering mockups for internal and external stakeholders with a strong focus on the holistic user journey
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design in a product company
- Experience working on a customer facing application and complex SaaS platforms
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile and collaborative environment
- Experienced with conducting usability sessions with Via's users - Advantage
- Looking to shape and improve the future of smart transportation
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills with high level of verbal and written English.
- You have a positive attitude and great social skills and a team player
- You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Figma ,Adobe suite and other design tools
- Experience in motion and interaction design- Advantage
- Ability to create prototypes - Advantage
- B.A in Visual Communication – Advantage
- Online portfolio – A MUST
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?