Senior Frontend Engineer
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Front-End Engineer at Via, you’ll join an energetic team and take a key role in our site in TLV. The position is to be part of a super talented & motivated Development team responsible for Via’s Mapping Data Management Web Application. You will be leading development and design of map components and geographic data while solving various performance and UX challenges.
What You'll Do
- Implement new front-end components which are used in Via's Mapping Web Application.
- Work with talented engineers to create a visionary non-common UI/UX product.
- Provide our customers the ability to visualize and manipulate Via’s mapping and geographic data.
Who You Are
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with React/ Redux - Must.
- Strong knowledge of Type Script.
- Experience with Map and GIS components, especially MapBox - big advantage
- BSc. Computer Science or similar - Advantage
- IDF technology unit graduate - Advantage
- Python - Advantage.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.