Business Development Representative (Italian-speaking)
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Business Development Representative, you will support the growth of our business in Europe by helping generate new business opportunities. Through inbound and outbound activities, you will prospect and meet with potential partners articulating the value of Via’s solutions and planting the seeds of a long-term relationship. You will report to the global Marketing – Demand Generation team and partner with local Partnerships team members. The role comes with significant growth opportunities in these and other departments!
This role may be based in Paris, Milan or London.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on Via’s on-demand transit solution and convey its value proposition and capabilities to external parties, including transit agencies, cities, corporations, school districts, and many others.
- Research and understand the dynamics of your assigned market and the local vision for public transport. You will use this knowledge to educate potential partners on how tech can improve their transit solutions: this is truly consultative work.
- Think strategically. Your goal is to generate new leads for Via, but how you get there is largely up to you! You will be empowered to implement new processes, and tailor our global approach to your region.
- Focus on quality. You will have targets to hit, but this job is about building meaningful relationships with prospects over time. The work we do is purposeful and mission-driven.
- Work collaboratively. You will support our local Partnerships team in securing meetings with potential clients, as well as engage in PR and Marketing initiatives to help Via gain visibility.
Who You Are:
- Fluency in Italian (native-level) and English (required); fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Up to 3 years of work experience, including internships
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks and projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- You have an appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Organized and independent, you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- You’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?