Product Intern (Flemish-speaking)
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
We have been selected to provide Flanders with a completely renewed mobility model, Hoppin, to fully integrate transportation services in the region. As a Product Intern in our Expansion team, you will take responsibility for the delivery and testing of flawless products, new product feature roll-outs and new business lines.
This is a part-time role for students (20 hours a week) for a period of 6 months, with the possibility to work more hours and extend based on availability & performance. We are also open to full-time internships for 3 months.
The position can be either done remotely from Belgium, or in a hybrid capacity from Via’s Berlin, or Amsterdam office.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our European and global Expansion teams, as well as our Product and Technology teams in New York and Tel Aviv, as we continuously launch and scale mobility services
- Understand the large variety of projects and product requirements across Via’s software and apps and design training materials to onboard our clients when we roll out new features
- Build and execute detailed testing and training plans to ensure that our products are behaving as expected and meet our quality standards; across different platforms, in simulations and under real-world user behavior
- Document your testing and training findings so that our product and technical teams get the feedback they need and can build the best products possible together with you
- Grow your Via product knowledge base and leverage our teams of experts to help our business partners get the most out our technology, e.g. by identifying gaps and ideas, improving quality assurance processes and creating trainings for our world-class product
- Be the guardian of our outstanding product as well as business partner experience and help us scale over time
Who You Are:
- Fully fluent reading, writing, and speaking capabilities in Dutch (preferably Flemish)
- Independent, enterprising self-starter and fast learner who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Effective but also cool under pressure when managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high attention to detail, outstanding process-orientation, analytical and organization skills
- Excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with many different teams across the Via organization
- Excited by and passionate about technology
- Open to visiting the Flanders region
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.