Recruitment Coordinator (German)
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will play a critical role in Via’s European recruiting efforts by supporting the rapid growth of our team as we scale our business. Your main focus will be to serve as the primary point of contact for candidates interviewing at Via and ensure the full candidate experience is best-in-class.
What You'll Do:
- Correspond with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling phone screens, arranging and booking candidate travel, and organizing remote and onsite interviews across Europe
- Work with hiring managers across the organization to define and organize the interview process for new searches
- Prepare Via’s team before all interviews and promptly gather and share feedback with hiring managers
- Debrief candidates after their interview(s) and answer questions as needed
- Correspond with candidates and provide timely updates
Who You Are:
- Fluent in English; fluency in German or additional European languages is a plus
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- You remain calm even in stressful situations and are able to develop creative solutions in real time
- Minimum 1 year of successful experience as an agency recruiter or as a recruiting coordinator in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills.
- Base salary pay: €3500-4000 / month.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.