Field Operations Specialist
Via has the mission to improve transportation and mobility around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As Field Operations Specialist (m/w/d) you will take care of our daily business of our on-demand RMV service in the greater Frankfurt area and ensure that our passengers are transported reliably. You will drive continuous improvements and have unique opportunities to help shape the future of passenger transportation in the region.
What You Will Do:
- You are responsible for the day-to-day business and the owner for key operational figures for our on-demand public transport service
- You are the contact person for our driving personnel and our partners onsite
- You coordinate the deployment of our fleet as well as its maintenance and cleaning and manage corresponding partners
- You will play a major role in the expansion of the service and drive topics such as the establishment of depots and charging infrastructure, recruitment and training of our driving personnel and equipping our vehicles
- You actively contribute your ideas to make the service better and better
Who You Are:
- You enjoy working in a team and have experience in taking responsibility for employees
- You remain calm under stress and always find the right tone, whether in discussions with the management level of our partners or our drivers
- You're data-driven and use metrics to make decisions and set priorities
- You get excited by end-to-end responsibility and want to actively shape the mobility revolution
- Your German language skills are at least C1 level and your English is at an advanced level
- You have a valid drivers license in Germany, class B
What We Offer:
- Joining a global employer with over 600 mobility deployments in 35+ countries
- Becoming part of a company that was awarded for its commitment to social good
- A Macbook as work laptop for Ein Firmen-Macbook, to enable you to have a smooth working day
- Membership at Urban Sports Club
- 30 vacation days a year
- An international team, who stands for social impact
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.