Field Operations Specialist
Via has the mission to improve transportation and mobility around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As Field Operations Specialist (m/w/d) you will take care of our daily business of our on-demand service in Osnabrück and ensure that our passengers are transported reliably. You will drive continuous improvements and have unique opportunities to help shape the future of passenger transportation in the region.
What You Will Do:
- You are responsible for the day-to-day business and the owner for key operational figures for our on-demand public transport service in Osnabrück.
- You are the contact person for our driving personnel and our partners on site in Osnabrück
- You coordinate the deployment of our fleet as well as its maintenance and cleaning and manage corresponding partners
- You will play a major role in the expansion of the service and drive topics such as the establishment of depots and charging infrastructure, recruitment and training of our driving personnel and equipping our vehicles
- You actively contribute your ideas to make the service better and better
Who You Are:
- You enjoy working in a team and have experience in taking responsibility for employees
- You remain calm under stress and always find the right tone, whether in discussions with the management level of our partners or our drivers
- You're data-driven and use metrics to make decisions and set priorities
- You get excited by end-to-end responsibility and want to actively shape the mobility revolution
- Your German language skills are at least C1 level and your English is fluent
- You have a valid drivers license in Germany, class B
What We Offer:
- Joining a global employer with over 600 mobility deployments in 35+ countries
- Becoming part of a company that was awarded for its commitment to social good
- A Macbook as work laptop to enable you to have a smooth working day
- Membership at Urban Sports Club
- 30 vacation days a year
- An international team, who stands for social impact
At Via, we develop technologies that change mobility around the world for the better. Our focus is on transit tech because we believe that the future of transportation lies in shared, dynamic and public mobility. Our approach reduces carbon emissions in congested cities, reduces dependence on private cars and gives everyone access to efficient and affordable ways to get around.
We have developed the first end-to-end solution for cities and transit agencies, providing world-class software, service design and operational expertise to fundamentally improve mobility for everyone.
At Via, we strive to create a diverse, inclusive and authentic work environment. If you are interested in this role, but your previous experience doesn't perfectly match every requirement in the job description, we invite you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or other positions. We value diverse teams and everyone is welcome at Via - no matter what your background is, we look forward to receiving your application.
Ready for the ride?
We value diversity and welcome all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.