Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
What You’ll Do
- Be involved in all stages of development - from brainstorming, planning, testing, and up to production
- Work closely with engineering and product teams
- Develop test scenarios and documentation. Create and write test plans and test cases
- Manual testing on a wide variety of environments
- Write automated tests using in-house test tools
- Identify and reproduce bugs
- Provide feedback on product quality and user experience
- Set up and maintain test environments
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience with QA methodologies and testing processes.
- Experience in writing testing documents
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and understanding Agile methodologies
- Experience with automatic testing tools - MUST
- Python knowledge – advantage
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated and autodidact
- Technically minded, with an ability to think out of the box and find solutions for complex testing scenarios
- Investigator and detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent communicator with good ability to work collaboratively with others
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?