Senior IOS Developer
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Senior IOS Developer at Via, we are looking for an experienced Mobile Developer to join and to take a key role in our site in TLV. You will join a team of Mobile developers. The team is responsible for over 150 mobile apps in Google Play & App Store. The team works with a variety of advanced technologies on an highly dynamic and configurable application
What You'll Do:
- Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Recommending changes and enhancements
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identifying potential problems, writing tests and resolving application bottlenecks.
Who You Are:
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer - minimum of 3 years experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- You have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You're analytical and good at time management.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- You have the ability to perform in a team environment and remotely
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.