Digital Marketing Manager (Anime, Manga, and Games)
Digital Marketing Manager - Paid (App & Web)
- Fully Remote
- $1,000 - $2,000/month
Do You Have What It Takes?
We pride ourselves on being flexible, but there are some things we feel very strongly about. We carefully select people for our team who have demonstrated excellence through their skills, character, and background. Are you looking to contribute to a community of manga, webcomic, and light novel enthusiasts? Do you want a fulfilling career that uses your talents? If so, join us at VoyceMe.
Who Are You
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who bridges the gap between product/tech department with PR/Communications and Brand teams. This person will maximize and use various channels to reach customers, build the brand's awareness and promote products of VoyceMe. The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate with product, channels, and project teams to employ a deep knowledge of digital media planning strategies.
What You Will Do
- Plan and execute all paid digital marketing, including SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and campaign performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create creative assets, landing pages, and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate and track budgeting regarding to all paid marketing campaigns and paid influencer campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies and platforms to create the marketing technology stack. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate****
- Explore paid digital marketing opportunities with the goal to increase and generate revenue
What Else You Can Do:
- Digital Strategy Creation
- Lead Generation & Sales Campaigns
- Paid Media Management
- Paid Media Data Analysis, Improvement, and Execution
- Social Media Marketing and Insight Analysis
Something looks off?